Sunday, April 4, 2010

Comments 4Kids (Week 14) Final Assignment


Comments 4Kids
This week I read a post by Mr. McClung, a middle school teacher at Woodland Jr. High in Fayetteville, Arkansas. In the post, Lesson Three: Eggs Are Not People, Mr. McClung writes about being "bombarded with the “egg babies” that his female students received in their home economics class. I can imagine that Mr. McClung is a very patient teacher. I think that is a "must" for any middle school teacher, but he certainly had reached his limit of patience with these "egg babies" judging by the tone of his blog post. His closing statement sums up his feelings: "I’m so done with hearing about these egg babies…and I see another egg baby in my room I just might crush it." This was probably one of the funniest blogs I have read this semester. Thank you Mr. McClung for making me smile! I left an audio comment for Mr. McClung on his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment